Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Final Epic Breaking Dawn Part 2

Yesterday I saw breaking dawn part 2!! it's fabulous! I saw him at the premiere! I am so proud if I could see breaking dawn on the first day!!! 
 I willingly overcrowded and queuing in long queues and wait more than 2 hours I was there! feels tired and annoyed at having to queue before the theater doors opened until the door is open! I felt a lot more rambling and annoyed at the queue! saaat door open and I think the other twihards will be queued in an orderly manner but in fact they were running a stampede make I wanted to get a vip card for twihards! ugh! but I had to run and get the first queue! This all for the sake of breaking dawn part 2! I queue up with bella, Ayura! They were my friends we three berjuan to get tickets before they run out! fortunately bella sprinted than me and he's got the next queue! I am very happy to see him was a queue leading bella! in my heart I said "yes! finally i can see the last saga!" 
And we waited only 15 minutes to wait for the theater first opened! and when he saw her movie! i cant stop say amazing!! and in the beginning I mostly laugh but I cried through out the theater mostly because the story finally moving and drain tears! and I realized that yaa ... breaking dawn is over and I can only use the name twihards for forever but no more again i see the golden trio :( but i promise *cross my hearth* im never leave Twihards and Robsteners for forever !!
LOOK I GOTTA THE FIRST PREMIERE !! :')
THANKS FOR MY FRIENDS ! BELLA, PICHI ! I LOVE YOU !! :3 
  
SHE'S MY REASON FOR STANDING HERE BE KRISBIANS AND TWIHARDS FOREVER ;') I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH KRIS :-)
 THANKS TO ALL CAST... YOU ALL.. MAKE ME FEELS BEST, CAUSE YOUR THE BEST :') I LOVE YOU GUYS !! 

You know i cant stop loving they sooo much :') they're like my drugs.. i'm to addict soo deep with they !  

No comments:

Post a Comment